well, i was imagine that that 'boy' was Blu. because his character was just like Blu itself.
so, just call the boy by BLU
well, why did I so wonderful 'bout Blu? you should know this, guys. that Blu never did anything for me. he just kept smile on me and he never showed his anger face to me. he has a lot of funny stories that he told to me. and it was inspired me so much. he told me that i don't need to be worry 'bout my life. i just should let it like a sweet river flow. because he said, "there is a RIVER FLOWS IN YOU"
wow!!!!!!!!! he said that? that was very charming!
he could raised me up! he changed my mind direction! well, ho could i do not like him??
and now, I'm ready to say this.....
I'm telling the world
that I've found a BOY
the one I can live for, the one who deserve
to give all the night
a reason to fly
the one I can live for, a reason for life
thank you so much, Blu :*
-vranka-
Jewel loves Blu
No comments:
Post a Comment