Songs are not made randomly, but the story (which became the lyrics) are token from our daily feels.
Well, my most favorite songs are about 'Do not give up on anything'. And it is like this....
TRY
By : Pink
Ever wonder about what he's doing?
How it all turned to lies?
Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Eh, eh, eh
Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times
Why do we fall in love so easy?
Even when it's not right
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Ever worry that it might be ruined
And does it make you wanna cry?
When you're out there doing what you're doing
Are you just getting by?
Tell me are you just getting by, by, by?
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
How it all turned to lies?
Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Eh, eh, eh
Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times
Why do we fall in love so easy?
Even when it's not right
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Ever worry that it might be ruined
And does it make you wanna cry?
When you're out there doing what you're doing
Are you just getting by?
Tell me are you just getting by, by, by?
Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Or like this one...
I Won't Let You Go
By : James Morrison
When it's black
Take a little time to hold yourself
Take a little time to feel around before it's gone
You won't let go but you still keep on falling down
Remember how you save me now from all of my wrongs
Yeah
If there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
Say those words
Say those words like there's nothing else
Close your eyes and you might believe
That there is some way out
Yeah
Open up
Open up your heart to me now
Let it all come pouring out
There's nothing I can't take
And if there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
And if you feel the fading of the light
And you're too weak to carry on the fight
And all your friends that you count on have disappeared
I'll be here not gone, forever holding on
If there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
I won't let you go
I won't let
I won't let you go
No, I won't let
I won't let you go
I won't let you go
Take a little time to hold yourself
Take a little time to feel around before it's gone
You won't let go but you still keep on falling down
Remember how you save me now from all of my wrongs
Yeah
If there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
Say those words
Say those words like there's nothing else
Close your eyes and you might believe
That there is some way out
Yeah
Open up
Open up your heart to me now
Let it all come pouring out
There's nothing I can't take
And if there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
And if you feel the fading of the light
And you're too weak to carry on the fight
And all your friends that you count on have disappeared
I'll be here not gone, forever holding on
If there's love just feel it
And if there's life we'll see it
This is no time to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
If your sky is falling
Just take my hand and hold it
You don't have to be alone, alone yeah
I won't let you go
(Won't let you go)
(Won't let you go)
I won't let you go
I won't let
I won't let you go
No, I won't let
I won't let you go
I won't let you go
Tsaaaahhh, nice...
Why do I like kinds of 'never give up' song?
Because i hate to give up on anything! I don't like to hear, 'Ah, that's up to you! I don't care!' or 'I've tired of this! Just stop it!' and perhaps, 'I don't know what should I do more, hands up!'
We're live here just to do hands up? Well dude, actually things that you have to do is 'Finish the problem!'. You have to fight for it. By this way, you'll get the result of your effort that you'll enjoyed. Nice....
But sometimes, you got to decide something that you prefer the most or best. That's it!
Well guys, now on, I feel that I lost one of my best friend. He got miles away from me with no enough word to say goodbye. He's just like out of this planet with no waved hand to me. I don't know where he is now, what he is doing and how he is. I miss him so much. And I got a song by My Music Connection that tells about missing the best friend,
Tersenyumlah
By : My Music Connection
Kehidupan takkan slalu
Berjalan seperti yang kau ingin
Teruntuk sahabatku
Percayalah bahwa
Keajaiban Tuhan kan datang menyertaimu
Tersenyumlah, Oh, Sahabat
Kehadiranmu sungguh slalu kunantikan
Ini doaku smoga Tuhan
Membuat kita bersama lagi...
Tak perlu kau risaukan
Ku ada untukmu...
Tersenyumlah, Oh, Sahabat
(Aku kangen, kita bisa main bareng-bareng lagi, Yo)
Kehadiranmu sungguh slalu kunantikan
(Kita slalu nunggu saat-saat bareng lo, Yo)
Ini doaku smoga Tuhan
(Kita itu sekeluarga, Yo)
Membuat kita bersama lagi...
(I miss you, Cance...)
I MISS YOU,YOGA!!!!!
Karna kau pantas dapat yang lebih darinya
Ku ucapkan kata cinta
Lewat laguku ini
Bersamamu ku bahagia
Bersama kita bahagia
Or this one....
This song is made by my handsome drummer boy, Bounty Ramdhan ♥
Berdiri Disini
By : ♥Bounty Ramdhan♥
Barangkali terangnya dia
Mampu membuat matamu bersinar
Tapi kehangatan adalah milikku
Dan kututup kedua mata dan telingaku
Ku tak mau tahu
Bahwa kau sudah dimiliki olehnya
Sulit menerima
Kenyataan ini...
Berdiri ku disini
Menanti dirimu
Ku berikan dirimu arti bahagia
Tinggalkanlah dirinya
Beralih padaku
Karna kau pantas dapat yang lebih darinya
Ku ucapkan kata cinta
Lewat laguku ini
Bersamamu ku bahagia
Berdiri ku disini
Menanti dirimu
Ku berikan dirimu arti bahagia
Tinggalkanlah dirinya
Beralih padaku
Karna kau pantas dapat yang lebih darinya
Ku kan selalu ada
Berdiri disini untuk menantimu
Ku berikan dirimu arti bahagia
Ku kan selalu ada
Berdiri disini untuk menantimu
Ku ucapkan kata cinta
Lewat laguku ini
Bersamamu ku bahagia
Bersama kita bahagia
This song is made because of his ex-girl friend has the new one. But I still confuse, does he want to get back with her or just let her away? But I just agree with the first verse. Because I want to walk away to find my own way (without ya!)
You have the new one? So should I care? I bet I shouldn't. Hahaha!
Hmmmpphhhffftttt (taking long breath)
Fiiiiiuuuuuhhhhhhh (releasing long breath)
And finally, Guys, I believe that each of you have your own favorite song. Perhaps it matches with your feeling such as falling in love, sad, mad, missing someone, jealous, happy, etc.
When you listen the music, the rhythm, the beat, you'll understand that the lyrics with song and tune, our feelings are easier to say ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment